I love us :)

I love us :)

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Standing

Here are just a few pictures from the last week. This first one I was trying to get of her teeth but it just turned out cute: This is my little monkey who now holds everything with her hands AND feet.
And here she is trying to pull herself up on our table. She is obsessed with trying to stand but can't quite do it yet. So that means if one of her parents is near she pulls up until you hold her up and let her wiggle and try to balance and stand and look at everything. It's pretty funny actually.
And this is her mouse from Ikea. When we showed her this mouse and a teddy bear to see which one she would show a preference for she smiled so big at the mouse and just grabbed it. And now she eats the nose and tail. She sure loves that thing.
And other than that not much has happened. We went to second cousin Dakota's baptism on Saturday morning (into the Catholic church) which was an interesting experience. Then I had a fun girls night and watched the Women's broadcast, which was really good, and afterwards saw Nights in Rodanthe which I did NOT enjoy very much. And then I have just been working on making Bryn's Halloween costume -she is going to be a fairy and I made a cute tutu and bought some wings. I am sure that within 5 minutes she will have probably pulled her wings off and sucked on all the ribbon on her tutu but if I can get 1 cute picture it will be worth it.

4 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

cute pics jess!!

Anonymous said...

Jess, she is so cute!

Heather K said...

I love the top picture too! I read the book Nights in Rodanthe and liked it.....I will have to rent the movie but I guess not worth the theatre eh?

Jamie W. said...

What a little wiggle worm now. She just keeps getting adorable has she gets older.
And that movie did totally stink, I am still bummed about how dumb the movie was.
But, it was a super fun girls night and I can't wait to do it again.