I love us :)

I love us :)

Sunday, October 5, 2008

7 months!



Here are Bryn's 7 month pictures. She wouldn't let me take any cute ones but while I was getting her food she grabbed an ad and started playing with it and I thought she looked cute.


And these other ones are from her playing with a box in the den while I was working the other day. It was pretty cute and she was having a blast.


I still can't believe she is 7 months old. I say that every month but man it's crazy. It reminds me of Presidnt Monson's talk today about change and how much she changes and learns every day and how fast her babyhood is going to fly by and soon she will be starting school. It makes me want to just hold her all the time and not let her grow any more! But that's life and I can't stop it. Anyways I sure do love her so much!

2 comments:

said...

Oh she's adorable Jess! I feel that way everyday with my kids too. I had those same thoughts during the prophets talk and realized that I need to stop dreading that they are growing 'cause it's going to happen, but just not let a second go where I don't love it!

Didion 6-Pack said...

Look at that face! I just want to squeeze and smooch it :o) I was looking on Kalea P's Photography blog for my brother's family pictures and I saw you guys on there! I was like "hey, I know her!" I just wanted to pop on here and say hi. Look's like you're doing well - keep it up.