I love us :)

I love us :)

Friday, October 17, 2008

She did it!


Ok so while I was checking my email this afternoon I had Bryn in here with me playing on the floor. I felt her playing with my chair, but she always does that. Well, I finally looked over and she had pulled herself totally up and was standing. So I grabbed the camera and snapped a few pics. The one of her looking to the side I put on here because you can see that she does indeed have hair. It is so blond and fine you can hardly see it, but it IS there. And it almost looks like a mohawk in the picture and I thought it was funny. Also this morning when I went in to get her out of her crib she was almost standing, so I guess it is time to lower the mattress. Crazy monkey! On a side note while watching conference they kept advertising ldsjournal.com and so I went and checked it out and it is pretty rad. I have been copying my blogs into it because they let you add footnotes (pictures, scriptures, links, whatever) and they are going to add a print it as a book feature and that is easier than the blog slurp thing which I have previously used to organize my blog into a book. So check it out if you are interested.

2 comments:

Jamie W. said...

YAY !!! for Bryn. Time to lower the crib that means she's getting to big. Love the hair. She does have a mohawk going on. She is one big cutie. Thanks for the heads up on the website I'll have to check it out, I've been wanting to start that blog slurp thing ever since you told me about it.

Heather K said...

She is not that big to climb up yet is she? Good idea on printing the blog into a journal. I plan to do that at the end of the year.