I never get around to mailing anything out for Christmas so forgive me for the online only format! This year has been so busy. I feel like we are finally in the stage of life where time starts to go so quickly that you blink and it's already been another year. Some highlights from our year-
Our son Ethan was born in January and we sure love him so!
Brynlyn turned 8 and made the choice to follow her Savior and get baptized!
Camryn graduated from kindergarten with all A's!
The summer was spent swimming and hanging out in Utah and then school started again!
Bryn is in 3rd grade and loves to go and learn. Camryn is in 1st grade and is having a blast!
Devyn started dance this year and is loving it!
We went and camped on the beach in October and went to Sea World and Legoland and swam in the freezing ocean.
Camryn turned 6 and had a surprise party!
We are excited to celebrate the birth of Christ. This time of year feels different because it IS different. We love our Savior, we know His gospel is true and blessings do come from being obedient and trying to be like Him. May we ever strive to be more like Him and #LighttheWorld all year round. We love you all and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Justin, Jessica, Brynlyn, Camryn, Devyn, and Ethan
Friday, December 23, 2016
1. What is your favorite color? blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Fire tablet
3. What is your favorite fruit? grapes
4. What is your favorite tv show? Fuller House
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Grilled cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit? coral fox shirt
7. What is your favorite game? wet head
8. What is your favorite snack? goldfish
9. What is your favorite animal? foxes
10. What is your favorite song? Again by Flyleaf
11. What is your favorite book? Princess in Black
12. Who is your best friend? Askai
13. What is your favorite cereal? peanut butter cups
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? monkey bars
15. What is your favorite drink? chocolate milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Dolphina
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A pedicurist.
Posted by Jess Pollard at 4:19 PM