I love us :)

I love us :)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cold weather

Another week has gone by and we finally had some nicer weather! I love fall/Halloween time!! We took a walk on Saturday and here is Bryn in a super cute coat that she inherited from cousin Makinzie. Don't you just love the little bear ears? She was adorable. And in other news we had my mom come visit since last Friday and that has been fun. Yesterday we went to Hobby Lobby and got some fun stuff. And other than that Bryn has been getting in her top teeth and she is having the worst time. Especially at night she just can't sleep; so neither can I. But last night she slept for 11 hours so she must have finally tired herself out. And she can get from her stomach to a sitting position and back down now so that is good. She is going to be mobile before I know it!! Anyways that's all she wrote!

3 comments:

Jamie W. said...

Love the jacket. I love this weather and being able to actually kind of bundle up the kiddos.

Heather K said...

Oh my gosh I love the ears. That is fun you had grandma around to play!

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

cute pic of bryn. and, as elise would probably say, "OMG" about the scorpion!!!!! yikes that is scary, especially with the baby. i'm sure you know that the smaller the scorpion, the poisonous it is. freaky regardless!

can you believe camille's getting married? so weird! see ya.