I love us :)

I love us :)

Monday, October 27, 2008

Fairy

Ok so our ward had our annual trunk-or-treat on Saturday night and Justin took Brynlyn. I know Halloween isn't until Friday but I took these super cute pictures of Brynlyn and couldn't wait to post them. She is a little fairy this year. I made her a tutu and bought some wings. It was the cheapest homemade costume ever but I think it turned out dang cute! She is such a little doll! This is her clapping which she does all the time now and if you look closely at this one you can see her teeth.
So those are pictures of Brynlyn. And why did I not go with them you ask? Well that would be because Justin had me chasing down some speakers for our house in north Scottsdale. Oh yes, we got a smoking deal on the last 2 rear speakers for our surround sound system because they were discontinued. So because they were discontinued the only Best Buy in the valley that had any left was at the 101 and Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. And the 101 was closed down to 1 lane pretty much the whole way out there. It was lame, but hey we got both of our speakers for half of what 1 used to cost. We've been saving up and waiting for a sale plus we had a bunch of money on gift cards that we wanted to use so it turns out that we spent nothing out of pocket on them and still have a bunch of moula left on the cards. And then Justin spent all day yesterday drilling holes in our walls and running speaker wire so that they work. What a hassle but we're done and they sound awesome and we saved a ton of money. So that is our good news and what we've been up to. At least we haven't had any more scorpions!

4 comments:

Glenn Family said...

So very very very cute!!! I love this girl!!

jer and lous crew said...

she is a dang cute fairy jess...what a doll and she just keeps getting bigger and bigger..is your back broken yet.. my charlei was a HUGE baby too and my back is still recovering... loves to you all

Jamie W. said...

ADORABLE!! You did such a great job with the tutu.
That's cool about the speakers. You a good wife to do all that running around. : )

Heather K said...

I love the first picture. Cute costume idea! We just bought the new TinkerBell movie today and it is so cute!