I love us :)

I love us :)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

It finally happened!

Yes, that is a picture of a scorpion. In my house. I was not happy about it. All summer with Bryn I have been thinking that after 3 years of no scorpion we would probably finally get one and guess what - we did. It was almost in our kitchen and when I found it I had no shoes on and it was 10:30 at night. It was pretty freaky. Justin smashed it with a shoe and it is now in a baggie and hanging from our corkboard. But this is a 2 in. scorpion and I am just so glad that no one was stung. So we now own a blacklight and Justin will be checking the house and yard every once in a while. Gross!

3 comments:

said...

AAHHH- that would be SO scary! Just in time for Halloween- LOL. Oh, I'm sorry you have a problem with that, I always have that fear in the back of my mind with kids too. The joys of AZ- but I'd take that over tornadoes, hurricanes or volcanoes!

Beth said...

OH man...talk about major flashbacks to a certain little casita in Artigas!! Well, at least this time you guys knew to squish it, instead of use a whole can of raid on it like we did! :) Glad no one got hurt!

Heather K said...

Yuck scorpions and the parents black widow picture make me glad we are colder here in Ideyho!