I love us :)

I love us :)

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September is gone

Ok, sorry that I have been horrible about blogging lately. But here are a few pictures and an update. We are good. We have been busy with work and play and Bryn has learned most of her letters, numbers and colors. She says 'two' for both 1 and 2 and no matter how many times we tell her that 1 is 'one' she won't say it. Silly girl. So anyways we went to the zoo again because it was the last free day and man was it an adventure again. This time it was packed from the second we got there and there was no water due to a water main break so we ended up leaving pretty quickly but we did have fun. We saw the prairie dogs eating and a coyote and 2 sleeping mountain lions. It was interesting. Then we went to San Tan Village and the kids played in the water but it was just barely cold for them once they were wet so we left after we finished eating (Taco Bell - yum). And that has been my last few weeks. I also got to teach Beehives on Sunday and it was funny. They are sweet girls but the lesson was on the benefits of group dating. Yea, important but really early. They got the point though. And Ihave had a cold and my cough is finally going away so I am really glad about that too. Also here is a picture of Bryn on Sunday in Daddy's tie. She had so much fun wearing that thing and I thought the picture was cute. She is so funny.

2 comments:

AC and Lola said...

Awww...I love both of those pics of Bryn! She is soooo cute and seriously has a great little smile!

I love her funny little "two" story. Little kids seriously have the best little quirks! :D

Jamie W. said...

Okay seriously next time you go to the zoo let me know and we'll tag a long. Plus I can get you in free with my pass. : ) Love the pictures. You have a little smarty. She knows her colors, numbers and letters. Great job Bryn.