I love us :)

I love us :)

Friday, September 4, 2009

27 years and 18 months


Well for my birthday and Bryn's 1/2 birthday I took some pictures. I figured it was about time to torture Brynlyn in a dress and make her take some cute pictures. It was hot, but she did pretty good.
This was fun. I set the camera on timer and took a few. We had to run to get there but after the first few Bryn got the game and starting thinking it was funny.

18 months old.

And snuggling on a blanket, I just thought this one looked cute.

3 comments:

said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was fun! She's growing so fast... was a doll.

Hina Schneider said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I love the pics of you and Bree they are way cute.

Heather K said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you got spoiled and maybe went on a date with your hubby! Fun pictures!