I love us :)

I love us :)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trip to the Zoo

Today we went to the Phoenix Zoo and we had fun. It was hot, the zoo was under construction and half of the animals were not in their cages because of the construction and it was crowded. On the other hand it was free and got us out of the house.This is really the only really good picture that I got of Bryn and it didn't have any animals in it but she would NOT cooperate.
Here is the group. Bryn, and second cousins Makinzie and Trenton.

The giraffes. Poor thing is just standing in the shade trying to stay cool.
Bryn and the fake lion.

We get home and I was hanging up my purse and organizing some stuff and I look over and this is what she was doing. Apparently we wore her out.

After the zoo we went to the Dillard's in Fiesta Mall which is closing and so all their stock is on major clearance. I got 3 dresses that are the cute long (really long - I will have to hem all 3 about 5 inches or I will be tripping all over myself) style dress. The price for all 3 had I paid retail was about $180 and I paid $37. I was so excited! But we had to go through a lot of dresses to find the ones we liked, while trying to not lose hyper kids and then we had to stuff all 5 of us into 1 dressing room because there was a line. Today was an adventure!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Sounds like it was a crazy but FUN day!