I love us :)

I love us :)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lazy Days

So I have been horrible at posting lately, but not much has been happening. We are enjoying the cooler days of fall and have had doors and windows open. I love this time of the year. Halloween is such a fun holiday and Bryn is finally old enough to dress up and at least pretend to understand trick-or-treating. This picture is Bryn with Daddy's name tag on, she loves to put it on every night as soon as Justin gets home. And this other picture is of when Bryn has to sit with me up by the computer and color and be really annoying. She is silly.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your knowledge

Jamie W. said...

Love Love the weather!! Except it's going to be in the 100's tomorrow that stinks. Can't wait for Halloween.

Hina Schneider said...

Yes the weather lately has been wonderful and bareable. Brynn is getting cuter and cuter and is getting super tall.