I love us :)

I love us :)

Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Change (a change)'ll Do You Good

Ok, well we are back from Tucson where we got to hang with my sister and mom. For those who don't know my sister Bethany does hair, so I had her put some blonde and red streaks in mine. Well the red turned out sooooo bright. Call me crazy but I kind of like it! It is fun to put some color in my drab brown hair, but it is rather attention-catching. Good thing that I have done this before and it fades pretty quickly.
Bryn drove me crazy though! We stayed at Beth's apartment which is close to U of A campus and so there was noises all night, the apartment is not baby-proof and to top it all off Bryn decided that she would be wide awake from 1 to 3:30 am. It was not the best night I have had. So now we are home and yay! Bryn also got her hair trimmed to even it all out and according to my mom to help it grow in thicker. Who knows if that will happen but she needed a little trim. So now her hair is shorter again :(. This is last week when she climbed into the cupboard and then got stuck. She likes to go in there and say 'dark' over and over again.

1 comment:

Hina Schneider said...

Yes getting a hair makeover always makes me feel good and changes are always good in our lives. I love the pic of her hiding in the cupboard. That's way cute and funny