I love us :)

I love us :)

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Idaho Trip

Alright we are finally home and I finally have time to post! We had a great time in Idaho seeing all our family! We flew to Couer d'Alene on Saturday and visited with my Grandparents and all my aunts and uncles and cousins that I haven't seen in years. Then on Sunday we went to church and then went to a park right on the shore of Lake Couer d'Alene that was so green and pretty. This is my Grandpa Rebal and Bryn at the park.
Later that afternoon we walked out on the dock and took some more pics. It was gorgeous. The next picture is in my grandparents backyard which is so green and pretty. Here is Bryn with her Great Grandma and Grandpa. It was so fun seeing them together.This is us in the backyard too. I like the trees and flowers that my grandparents work so hard to keep pretty. I don't have the desire or the climate to do that so it was nice to see their efforts paid off.
On Wednesday we went down to Boise and met our new niece Tenley and visited with Rachelle and Heather and her kids. This is a picture of all 4 of them at the Boise zoo in an egg. It was funny trying to get them all in there. They sure are 4 cute girlies! From the left is Tenley being held by Sydney, then Mallory and finally Brynlyn.
And we had a great time bumming around Boise too. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and got to see Rachelle's house and just relax a little. Vacations are always nice but I love coming home and sleeping in my own bed too. Justin caught a cold in Idaho and gave it to me and Bryn. It is not fun and Bryn can barely breathe through her nose at all. On Monday we spent the day with Justin's family swimming and having a picnic. The pool was so warm and we played volleyball and my team lost but it was a blast. I even have a small tan line from my swimsuit now! Well I better go! See ya!

2 comments:

Heather K said...

It was fun to see you guys! Brynlynn is getting so big.

Jamie W. said...

YAY!! Your back. Bryn looks so cute in those pictures and it looks beautiful there. That sucks about the cold. Hey I know someone who is having a birthday tomorrow. Do I hear a girls night coming soon. : ) Let's party!!