I love us :)

I love us :)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another week

This week has been busy with work and getting ready to go to Idaho this weekend! We are so excited for our first vacation in almost a year. And Bryn gets to meet her Great-Grandma and Grandpa Rebal and great-aunts and uncles and second cousins. It should be fun. And then we get to meet Rachelle and Scott's new little Tenley too. I am also super excited for the cooler weather and the scenery that isn't desert. This last week was fun. Bryn has learned how to blow raspberries that seriously spray spit all over and does it all the time now! Especially when she is eating and she thinks it is hilarious. I took some pics of what she did to herself with her bananas on Sunday. She is so crazy. Notice that she wiped them all over her face, legs and arms as well as me, but I didn't take a picture of that. She was sure having a blast but it took awhile to clean up the destruction.
See how pleased she is with herself? She knows she doesn't have to clean it up.
And on Monday night we went swimming for FHE and it was so fun. Bryn is such a good splasher and she just goes to town flailing her arms and legs in that water. Anyways I probably won't post again until after we get back from vacation and I get all my pics uploaded and everything. See ya!

1 comment:

Jamie W. said...

Love Bryn's chubby legs in that Bumbo. She is adorable. Look like a mess, don't you just love kiddos. I hope your having fun in Idaho. I am so jealous of that cooler weather your enjoying.
Call me when you get back. : )