I love us :)

I love us :)

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Family Pics and other news

So we finally got our family pictures and Bryn's official 6 month pictures done. We went to this old shed and took some cool photos. It was fun but hot outside. Kaylea did a great job and here are a few of my faves. This is just a family shot:
I love this shot of Bryn:
Justin and I:
The cutie pie:
Bryn and I:
And, finally, getting kisses from Daddy: Well we had fun taking them and I think they turned out great (except I need to lose 30 lbs.). Well Bryn also went to the Dr for her 6 month visit and she is super healthy. She weighs 18 lbs. 9 oz. and is 26.5 in long. She makes me so happy and I love my little family so much!!

4 comments:

spice2116 said...

those are super cute pictures!!!

Jamie W. said...

Love the pictures!!! You guys are so cute together and Bryn is adorable. 6 months old already? : )

Heather K said...

Those turned out really cool. I really like the shed and the lighting. She does a good job. You all look great!

jer and lous crew said...

has it been 6 months....holy cow..how time fly's...your family is so dang cute...hope all it well love you all....love all the pics too...