I love us :)

I love us :)

Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


Well I am officially 26 now. I can't believe that's how old I am now. It feels like I just graduated yesterday! Well anyways I had a pretty peaceful day just hanging with Bryn and trying to kick our colds. Then when Justin got home we watched a few episodes of 24 season 1 which we are watching for the second time. I love that show. Then I made him watch an episode of Buffy with me and he complained but then he watched the whole thing. And I don't know what he got me because he ordered it online late and it hasn't come yet but he wants it to be a surprise and wouldn't tell me what it is, so when I find out what it is I'll post it. And I did take a picture of Bryn for her 6 month picture although Kaylea is going to be taking family pics soon. And that was my day. See ya!

4 comments:

Jamie W. said...

Happy Birthday!!! I totally thought about it all day. I can't believe we are 26 it's so old. 14 more years and we'll be forty. YUCK!!

I wonder what Justin got you, how exciting for a surprise. : )

Bryn is sooo cute!!

Heather K said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I need a birthday calendar for our family! There are so many to keep track of! Hope you had a good day and that Justin got you something good!

Stoddard Studios said...

check out my photo blog! I'm almost done editing them all. I have a few left. I should be done by late tomorrow night. Hope you like them. You can totally tell that I've gotten better by taking this photography class! Your pictures turned out perfect.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the world of 26! :)

That picture of Bryn could be submitted to the world's cutest baby picture contest--she is ka-UTE!!! :)