I love us :)

I love us :)

Monday, September 22, 2008

Time flies

...when you are so dang busy! Being a mom IS a full time job, I don't care what anyone else says. So anyways it has been awhile but it is just the same old stuff for us. I work and play with Bryn and we have fun. This past week and a half I have been getting up sometime between 6 and 7 am because that is when Brynlyn is getting up and I HATE IT! I am not a morning person and so maybe this is Heavenly Father's way of trying to get me into the habit. That doesn't mean I have to like it though. I found out that Justin got me an elliptical for my birthday. The story goes like this: The doorbell rang and the UPS guy delivered an exercise bike and I thought well, it's no elliptical but it will work. (I have been hinting I wanted an elliptical for a while now). So I called Justin and he said, "what?!? I got you an elliptical". So I called the company and they had no record that a bike was sent to us and they informed me that our elliptical should be here in about 5 or 6 weeks. They were going to have someone call me to figure out the mistake a week and a half ago and no one ever did. So basically we have a free exercise bike and the elliptical should be here in a few weeks. Not that we really need the bike or have anywhere to put it but hey free is free right? And the weird thing is I signed for the bike and it has our name on it and everything. So I have no idea what the heck happened. Well here are my pictures for the week. This one is Bryn playing with a water bottle that I always give her when I am doing the dishes. She loves to squeeze it but of course as soon as I got the camera out she wouldn't do it anymore.
And I just love this little dress so I did another portrait of her. I think by the time I have more kids I will have a million pictures of Bryn!
So anyways th..th..th..that's all folks! See ya!

2 comments:

Jamie W. said...

Lucky you!! I've been hinting for one of those for a while. How fun for you. That's weird about the bike but, hey a free bike too. You could start your own gym. : )

Beth said...

She has your adorable, charming dimples!! :)