I love us :)

I love us :)

Monday, August 4, 2008

5 months already!!

Well I am sure feeling like time flies sooo fast. I cannot believe that I have a 5 month old! Well anyways I always take a ton of pictures every time she gets a month older. Here are her 5 month pics:
Isn't this the cutest dress? I found it at Ross today.
And this is Bryn early this morning. We had fun and she didn't even get mad at me. Now she just tries to grab the camera. Well anyways we had an interesting day. We went to Ross and Target and then when we got back to the car to go home my remote wouldn't work. Now, I could have used my key but then the alarm would have gone off and I had no idea how to stop it. So I ended up hiking back to Target to buy a new battery in the hopes that that was the problem. And let me assure you that I parked extremely far away from Target and walked because loading the baby back in the car is not fun just to drive across the parking lot from Ross to Target. So I go buy a battery, put it in and go back to the car. By this time Brynlyn is an hour past when she should have gone down for her nap and very tired. The remote still didn't work so I, in desperation, banged it against the stroller and lo and behold it worked. I was so relieved. I still have no idea what the problem is/was and I am afraid that it will happen again. Anyways after we got home and Bryn ate she slept for 2 and a half hours which is very long for her. Oh and I forgot to mention that I had forgotten to eat lunch or bring a water bottle with me so I got home beat. So that was my day. Crazy huh.

4 comments:

Heather K said...

Cute pictures and outfits. She has
changed alot since we saw her.

Jamie W. said...

I know can you believe it she's already 5 months old. I swear I just blinked and Breck turned 6 and next month turns 7. Where the heck did the time go and when did I have 2 1/2 more kids. : )
CRAZY!!!!!

SO sorry about your key that stinks especially walking around in the Arizona Sun. IT is so freakin HOT!!!
okay I seriously need to call you.

Unknown said...

I don't know how she did it, but your baby girl managed to look even cuter in these pics! I seriously think these are her prettiest ones yet! Love the dresses--especially your blue head band touch with the orange Ross dress.

Yuck about the car key chain locker thing. Sounds like Bryn (and you!) were troopers! :)

Unknown said...

PS, that last comment is from Beth. I don't know why it logged me on as tu1...that's the RS email. Which is okay, because I'm sure the whole RS supports me in saying your kid is pretty stinkin' cute :)