I love us :)

I love us :)

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sitting Up

Hi everyone! Well we haven't done much else this weekend, we just have been watching the Olympics a lot and that is fun. We keep staying up too late to finish watching and so I have been so tired these last few days. Well here are a few more pictures. This is Bryn and Bella checking each other out. Bryn just loves Bella and thinks that her tail is a teething ring so I have had to rescue Bella from Bryn's clutches a few times now. It's cute though.
And this other picture is from yesterday and it is Brynlyn just sitting up all by herself. She hardly needs any help at all anymore and she loves to sit on her own. She is getting so independent!
Well I didn't have much to say, but I wanted to post quickly anyways. Last night it was fun to watch Michael Phelps win his 3rd gold this games and see the men's gymnastics team get the bronze out of nowhere. I have never watched the Olympics this much before. It's pretty cool.

No comments: