I love us :)

I love us :)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Unique

So Bryn had a funny day last Friday. She wore her floaties for the pool all day at home. It was so funny looking but she refused to take them off. Then she decided that she wanted her stuffed kitty and koala to be on her shoulders and I had to put them back on every time they fell off for at least 20 minutes. Where do these kids come up with these weird things!?!

Crazy! And in other news Justin and I had our first dinner and a movie 'date' since Bryn was born. Man I forgot what that was like to just go out and not be worried the whole time about diapers, sippy cups, etc. What a nice treat!

3 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

that is sooo funny! especially with the koala bears, makes it even more hilarious! i bet she thought she was just SO COOL! :) kids are so funny. hey i'm glad you guys had a date night! way to be!

Hina Schneider said...

Way to go about your date night. I know it can be hard to have some alone time but you definently need it. I mean we all do. That is so funny about the floaties. Kids can be so random and can always keep you on your toes about all the things they do. She's a cutie.

Jamie W. said...

So stinkin adroable.