I love us :)

I love us :)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Troublemaker

Well we went to the doctor today and here are Bryn's stats at 12 months:
Weight: 20.6 lbs Percentile:44th
Height: 30.5 in Percentile: 90th
She is healthy and happy, but she did have to get 3 shots and 2 were in her arms this time. Not fun at all. But she only cried a little bit. Right now she is conked out in her carseat in the garage since I was afraid she would wake up if I moved her. Here she is playing with our Guitar Hero guitar. She won't leave those things alone!

And in other news I took my eyes off of her for 2 seconds on Sunday night and she got ahold of my only pair of prescription sunglasses and broke both sides completely off. They are dead and I am going to have to replace them completely. The little mischief maker! I did pay for coverage so I only have to pay a small amount to get a brand new pair but still what a pain in my neck!

3 comments:

Elise said...

she's such a cutie jess. sux that she's breaking things, but she's still adorable. i'm sad that i missed her birthday and won't get to see her for at least another 6 months :( you guys should come and go to disneyland or something!!!

Ashley said...

I didn't realize that Brynlyn and Matthew are so close in age! (Matthew will be one on May 1). She is SOOO super cute. And I wanted to tell you that my sister is on her mission right now in Queen Creek! So if you see a short little Sister Uhl wandering around those parts, say Hi! Glad to hear you guys are well and I hope you are feeling better!

Hina Schneider said...

Its great to hear that she is doing just fine and everything went well at the Dr.'s. OMG! your poor glasses. I'm telling you kids are very sneaky and treaky. Always have to keep an eye on them.