I love us :)

I love us :)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I love spring

I am so glad that it is finally warming up! I wish it would stay like this all year long dang it! Well the last week or so has been kinda crazy. At least we are all well! So anyways Justin got a speeding ticket - I've been telling him it was going to happen for a while now and it finally did. So now he has traffic school even though he really wants to fight it, but I made it clear that we are not going to risk our insurance going up just for his pride. And I have been working out like crazy in this nicer weather. This is a picture of Bryn trying to water our plant. I did it first and she watched and then I was doing something else and looked over and she had grabbed the hose and was standing like this. It was cute. Happy first day of spring tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jamie W. said...

That sucks about the ticket.

Love spring too. Even though a couple of days now I felt like I needed to turn my air on. But, I am trying to hold out not ready for those bills.

Bryn is adorable!! Looks like she likes to do what Bradley is obsessed with. At least I know my plants are watered very well with that kid around.
Hope we can make it out there some day again.

Hina Schneider said...

I too love spring time. I love the weather, the scenery and the feelings I get. I love the picture of your cute little girl watering the flower. Its way too cute. She is just growing up so fast.

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

that is so cute. i can't believe how smart they are when they're so little! sorry about the sun-burns! at least you have "sun!" :)