I love us :)

I love us :)

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I really hate winter

Well, as a family we have spent most of the month of February sick! Bryn and I have new infections of some sort in the sinus/eye regions and Justin has been sick to his stomach all day. I cannot wait for winter and the germ season to end! And we have been really working to get the house ready for Bryn's party on Saturday and it is not fun trying to do everything when you just feel like curling up on the couch and reading or something. But, I finally finished Bryn's surf clock for her room. Here it is:
Not bad huh? And I took some more pics of Bryn just for fun. Here are a few of my faves:

Fun fun. And I got new glasses so I was really excited. I will post a picture soon, once I take one. See ya!

2 comments:

Beth said...

A) Your child's shorts are as adorable as she is!
B) Amen, sister! I hate cold/flue season too, and am so ready for it to be over (thus my optimistic spring-themed blog background :)
C)Steph was over VTing yesterday and neither of us can believe Brynlyn is already a year old! And both stoked about the b-day party, though jumping through hoops to try and get down there (tal vez juntos, vamos a ver)
D) Love the St. Patty's day background! I almost forgot about that holiday with all the Easter Decorations in the store :)

Thanks for the updates! New glasses is such an exciting thing (I just got some for Xmas and felt the same :) Can't wait to see! Take care! :)

Heather K said...

Hope you guys all feel better soon. Brynn's so cute in her summer outfit. We are ready for winter to be over for sure!