I love us :)

I love us :)

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Brynlyn's Birthday Party

Bryn isn't officially 1 until Wednesday, but we had her party earlier today. It was so fun and thanks to all the family and friends who came! Here are some picture highlights. Bryn loved being the center of attention and she sure loved her b-day cupcake! First here we are and these are my new frames.
Sagging!

Steph and her new fiancé (and no it isn't spelled wrong - that is how you spell it correctly when the person to whom you are referring is male) Kyle. How exciting! And can you see Bryn's first small pony? I was so happy that I could even get that much hair!

New toys!!


And the cupcake eating:

It was so fun!! The next year is probably going to fly by too, but I sure love my Brynlyn!

2 comments:

Jamie W. said...

What a fun party. Sorry we couldn't make it. Love the saggy pants!! Happy birthday Bryn, can't believe that flew by (oh wait yes I can I've got four of those and one will get baptized this year) Crazy!!
Jes you sure do have one cute flirty baby. : )

Heather K said...

Happy Birthday Brynlynn! We need a family birthday calendar. So I remember to send cards! Anyways, I can't believe she is 1. Time flies. It is so cute when they eat their own cake!