I love us :)

I love us :)

Thursday, February 5, 2009

11 months

Hey everyone! My baby turned 11 months yesterday! She is such a good sport with taking
pictures even when she still has a cold.
She sure makes me happy and is learning new things every day. Right now she is learning how to shake her bum when she dances instead of just headbanging and it is SO cute. She also loves to walk all over the place and she is discovering that banging things together makes a lot of noise and she likes that. She also likes to sit next to you on the couch, she thinks she is such a big girl. Fun fun. And in a few short weeks I will have a 1 year old. Cool! Well I just have to mention that I watched Bridge to Terabithia this morning and I cried my eyes out. Good movie, but extremely sad! Well anyways the next picture on here I took on Tuesday when Bryn still was feeling pretty bad. Poor baby, she looks so pathetic.

5 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

fastest 11 months of your life??? i can't believe how big she's getting! she is starting to lose the little baby look and turning into a toddler. Cute!

Beth said...

She's so cute Jess, and you can tell she's growing up! I love getting updates from your sister-in-laws too. Thanks for posting! Let me know next time you're up this way! :)

PS I love the background you chose for Valentine's! It's my favorite I've seen so far :)

clkdjones said...

she looks like she doesn't feel good, doesn't she? That makes gramas sad too! Hope she's feeling better and that mom and dad are too. We can't wait till her 1 year birthday!!

Heather K said...

Her little eyes look so sicky sad. Yeah I can't believe she is almost 1! Time FLIES!

Hina Schneider said...

Happy 11 months! She is so darn cute. I love the pics.