I love us :)

I love us :)

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy V-Day late!

I hope that everyone had a good Valentine's Day! We had fun with our family, here is a self portrait we took. Doesn't Brynlyn look just ecstatic to have that camera in front of her face again? We went out to eat at Sonic and we typically like that place but yesterday it was gross! It was almost not even edible. So romantic huh.? Well my only other news besides the fact that I am mostly well is that I found a new series of books that are awesome. I am sharing on here because I know a lot of people who read my blog liked Twilight. These books I actually like a little bit better than the Twilight series. (I know, I know that is borderline blasphemous, but still.) They are called the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs. There are 4 out so far. The first one is Moon Called, then Blood Bound, then Iron Kissed, and finally Bone Crossed. They are some of the best books I've read in a while. They have werewolves and vampires and other magic in them and I really love books like that. The reason that I like these ones better than the Twilight books is that Bella always kind of annoyed me, and the main character in these books, Mercy, is much more relatable and I just like her better. Also, I was never a huge fan of either Jacob OR Edward, neither was my "type". And the guys in this series are yummy. Anyways when you have a few spare dollars and time READ THESE BOOKS!!! They have minimal cussing (the d word and only a few times) no immoral stuff and I read all 4 books in 2 days because I couldn't put them down. Just some friendly advice if you wanted a good read. See ya!

1 comment:

Jamie W. said...

Love the family pic. Just wanted to let you know that we might not make it to bryns thing next sat. but, I am making her something adorable. : )
Too bad about Sonic if it's the one by you guys where I used to live then I would agree. That place is kind of gross compared to the other sonics not sure why. Anyways I'll have to check out those new books I still haven't finished the other ones because Bella bugs me but, these new ones sound great. : ) Talk to ya later