I love us :)

I love us :)

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Swimming

Well, I have to say that last week in St. David was pretty fun and relaxing. I got to enjoy the somewhat cooler weather and I even got to snuggle with Bryn in the porch swing without being super sweaty. It was nice to have grandparents and aunts and uncles willing to help out so I could just relax sometimes. And the other fun thing we did was to go see The Dark Knight. It is an AWESOME movie if anyone hasn't seen it yet. And my mom babysat so I got to enjoy it without the baby. It was so weird! Anyways today Mom and Bryn and I went swimming. It was nice because the water is warm and school started here this week so we almost had the pool to ourselves. And then when we got home Bryn slept for 2 and a half hours! It was great. So here are a few pics She was already tired when we left and she likes the water but she had this weird expression all day. This first one is of her and her matching hat/suit/shades. It was really cute. This one is her grouchy face. She had a major pouty lip there, but still manages to be cute.
And here she is with Grandma.
We had fun and Bryn is starting to babble and it sounds more like words than just random sounds now. She also is starting to really be able to sit on her own. We have to watch her and she still falls over quite a bit but in the last week she has gained a lot more control. And other than that not much has happened. Oh, I did pull my toenail off and that hurt but now it feels much better. And congrats to my stepsister Rachelle who had her baby today, a girl born a week past her due date. Bryn has a new little cousin (although Rachelle and fam live in ID so they won't get to see each other all that often). And now back to life as normal (well as normal as it gets around here which isn't very).

6 comments:

Jamie W. said...

Okay love the swimsuit. She is so adorable. What a fun relaxing weekend for you.
That is so gross about your toe. : ) Yuck
Glad it's feeling better though.

April said...

Hello there Jessica! This is Holly's sister, April...just wondering, but I am pretty sure you know her, do you know Britney Brown?

Jess Pollard said...

April - yes I think so.

Unknown said...

Lucy has that same hat! yay for target! and yay for long naps :)

Aunt Karen said...

Hi Jessica,

Bryn is sooooo cute. I'm glad you got to go to St. David so she could see everyone and you could get some rest.

Love ya,
Aunt Karen

April said...

The reason I asked was because she just married my BIL Travis...what a small world huh?