I love us :)

I love us :)

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Toe

Hey all. So another week has gone by and not a ton has happened. I did end up hurting my toe pretty bad. I was going to post a picture but decided it was too sick. So here is my toe story. Justin and I were heading to our friend's house for dinner and I had the baby and a bag full of stuff. I go to close and lock our front door, but I am a klutz and I was concentrating on holding the baby and not letting her flop backwards so I completely forgot to move my foot while pulling the door closed. The door caught my toenail and ripped half of it up. Of course it killed and started bleeding everywhere. It was so gross. So far my nail hasn't fallen all the way off but it is about halfway hanging. So nasty!! And on Monday when it wasn't so hot we went outside to play with some bubbles and I got a few really cute shots.


Here are some bubbles getting Bryn in the face. Anyways that is all. Tomorrow I am going to head down to St. David with Bryn to spend some time with G & G Jones and some aunts and uncle. I will post some pics and stuff when we get back. Right now she is sitting in her Bumbo and talking to the tree out our front window. She also really likes Baby Einstein too. It keeps her entertained so I can eat sometimes! Love you all. Later!

1 comment:

Stoddard Studios said...

Sorry about your toe. I love the bubble pictures. She's so cute!