I love us :)

I love us :)

Saturday, July 5, 2008

4 month old


So serious!

The fam.
Laughing at Grandma Pollard.

Hey! So yesterday on the 4th of July Brynlyn turned 4 months old and this week she finally started laughing!! We have been waiting because she smiled really early at about a month but hasn't laughed, then on Monday she finally laughed a ton and yesterday too. It was so cute. Here are some pics we took. The first one is at home and the rest are at Grandma and Grandpa Pollard's house where we went to spend the 4th. We ate an awesome BBQ and then played Phase 10 with the D'Backs game on on the background. It was pretty fun. We didn't go anywhere for fireworks, it was way too hot out to be holding a baby! And in other news we finally got a crib! It is so cute, we love it. Once we actually get sheets on it and stuff I will post pics but I am not sure how it's going to be for me to have Bryn sleeping in her own room. I might have a heart attack the first few nights and end up sleeping on the floor, but I think I will eventually adjust. Anyways that is all our news for now. I hope that everyone had a great 4th of July!

3 comments:

jer and lous crew said...

holy cow jess she is a chub...so cute....hope all is well with you all....loves

Heather K said...

Silly girly! Sounds like a fun 4th. Mallory still sleeps in her PlayPen. I think we will move her to a little toddler bed soon!

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

that laughing picture of bryn cracks me up... i love it when little tiny babies become hysterical! cute! and you look so good in that family picture! fun post, thanks for sharing.

p.s. my baby is still awfully cozy in my belly, might go over my due date. LOVELY :S