I love us :)

I love us :)

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Messy


ok, so Bryn had her 4 month checkup on Monday and it went really well. She weighs 16 lbs 3 oz and is 25.5 inches tall. She is in the 90th percentile for height and the 93rd for weight, so she is a BIG girl. Anyways we started her out on some rice cereal and she did so good besides making the hugest mess! At first she made the silliest face because she wasn't sure what I was trying to put in her mouth, but she started liking it after the first few bites. She kept grabbing the spoon and wiping it everywhere, and halfway through she sneezed it all over. It was so funny. Anyways I just thought I would post the quick update. See ya!

3 comments:

Heather K said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with big girlies!

Jamie W. said...

Yummy food!! I can't believe how big she is getting. She's ready for that food. : )

Glenn Family said...

Aaahhh...the fun of trying to feed them big girl food. I remember quite well, actually I think Kinzie still looks like that after she eats. :)

She is getting so big! We really miss you guys, we have to get together soon.