I love us :)

I love us :)

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Fun

Well this weekend we went down to St. David and played! I caught this cute pic in the car on the way to a picnic on Saturday afternoon. It was fun!
This is Brynlyn and Dad napping together after we got home. Looks comfie huh.
This is Bryn and I swinging on my parents back porch Saturday morning. It was so relaxing. Here is Bryn on her first swing. She looks so small in there!
On Monday we went to Sierra Vista where they have an indoor wave pool called The Cove. Bryn was so cute and she liked the water!

2 comments:

Jamie W. said...

Justin in case you don't know you have a major farmers tan. : )

Cute pictures of Brynlyn. She looks so small in that swing. What a fun weekend. It was so much fun getting together the other day.

spice2116 said...

sleeping babies are soooo cute!!! and fun to hold :)