I love us :)

I love us :)

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The ink mess

ok, so this is what the inside of my dryer looks like now. On Tuesday night as I was crawling into bed at midnight, Justin comes and gets me. He takes me into the laundry room where he shows me the clothes he had been washing. Apparently even though he checked all his pockets a pen still snuck in and got everywhere!! All of his work shirts were in there and a lot of his favorite clothes as well, so we spent the next hour on the Internet and trying desperately to remove the ink from his work shirts so that he could at least go to work that morning. We discovered that both rubbing alcohol and nail polish remover work on ink, but the nail polish remover can discolor the clothing so be careful. It was not a great night, and we both got about 5 hours of sleep! Crazy huh. Never wash a pen with your clothes, the majority of his clothes that got washed are ruined, even straight bleach will only take out some of the ink. How lame huh. Anyways I just thought I would share our ink adventure with everyone!

2 comments:

Jamie W. said...

I totally know how this feels. I think I've done this a dozen times. Luckily nothing really important has gotten ruined totally bad. Sounds like a fun night for you guys. : )

KP Photography said...

Man, that's sad. I hate that. Don't wash a crayon either. It may be worse to get out than ink.