I love us :)

I love us :)

Friday, May 9, 2008

Remembering my Dad

Ok, so I know that I already posted today but I wanted to post this picture of me and my dad, Boyd Jones Hansen. It was 16 years ago today that he passed away but I still love and miss him! I am so glad that I will be able to see him again and that we are sealed. What peace the Gospel brings!!
This is another picture of Bryn. I know that I haven't posted anything else since she was born but she is way cuter than me, so she goes on the blog. This is a picture I took today because she is outgrowing all her cute clothes. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Heather K said...

Hard day.....even if it was 16 yrs ago. It was a sweet post. Brynlynn looks cute!

jer and lous crew said...

wow....how time fly's...i can still tell you what i was doing when i heard the news of boyds death....i miss him tons too...he had the most awesome walk or should i say strut....thank goodness for the gospel and the happiness it brings...loves to you and your cute cute family

KP Photography said...

Don't you love having a baby so you have something to blog about all the time now?? Ha ha. She's so cute. She looks just like you!