I love us :)

I love us :)

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Yay, it's Saturday!

Ok, so I know I haven't posted in forever so here is my post for the week. On Wednesday I had another Dr.'s appointment and it went well. I got to listen to the baby's heartbeat again and it sounded good. We also scheduled my ultrasound for October 26th, so that is exciting. Only a month to go and we will FINALLY find out what we are having! School has been crazy and I have been working on writing a paper for my psych class that is taking a long time. But it is due on Monday so we had better get it done soon! And this week was nice because all my favorite shows finally had their season premieres. I was exited. Also I finally put up curtains in my bedroom! I am still going to put up a valance, but for now this is what they look like:
Sorry, it's not a great picture, but they look pretty good. And then for my other story. I posted a while ago a picture of a spider in a perfect web in out tree, but then we didn't see a web or the spider again since we took the picture. Well last night I dragged out garbage can to the back yard and thought, "hey I should check for that spider again. Well I did and guess what. It had another perfect web and it is HUGE now! It is white and yellow and has huge fangs and is really ugly. You can see the web pretty good if you loo close, but look how big that spider is even compared to the leaf. Pretty freaky huh!!
Well I better go cause I have to clean the house and take a shower and stuff cause it's finally Saturday!! Only 2 more weeks of work and then I am free! Alright I really better go cause the cat is eating some paper I left on the desk.

4 comments:

Beth said...

lol, good thing we didn't have a blog in Artigas...there would have been a new spider picture up 3 times a day!! That IS a pretty freaky looking one--very cool!
Glad to hear everything is going well! Good luck with that paper! I have to write one tonight too... Did I tell you I'm working on a masters in Psych? I may call you with questions.... ;)

Stoddard Studios said...

That's cool you find out what you're having in a month. How fun.

Love the curtains. Very cute.

The spider is huge! And the web does look really cool. Good picture.

Yeah, you're almost done working. You're going to love staying at home!

Jamie W. said...

Wow the spider is big. Scary! Okay so I need to see a pic of your belly I thought you were going to post one every week. Can you feel your baby moving yet. How exciting for you guys to find out what your having. I can't wait. Love your curtains, I really need to take a trip out and see you. I haven't been out to QC since we moved. Sorry. Well our girl's night is coming up!! YEAH talk to ya later.

Beth said...

Alright, so I just opened up your blog to see if there were any updates...and the first refrains of Tengo La Camisa Negra suddenly went flowing through my veigns....WOAH! How awesome was that!! :) nice choice in music my friend! :)