I love us :)

I love us :)

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy B-day Justin!!





Well I am finally posting again. Justin's 25th B-day was yesterday and we had fun. He had to work in the morning but later that night we met at his parents' house and all his relatives me. It was fun, we played Catchphrase and Scattergories. Those games can get pretty competitive! Then we ate some cake and Justin opened his presents. Also he bought himself a present of a Playstation 3 this week because it was a great deal so now we have one of those too! Here are some pics of the party. Well that is all that was exciting in the last few weeks. I am now job free, but I will be starting a new job in 2 weeks. This one should be easier and I will be able to work from home after a while. That's exciting! Well I gotta go, this week my grandparents are coming and on Friday we get to find out what we are having!! I will post again soon!

2 comments:

Jamie W. said...

Happy Birthday Justin. Lucky you guys a PS3, James is totally jealous. Can't wait for Friday. Have fun with your grandparents.

Stoddard Studios said...

Happy birthday Justin!