I love us :)

I love us :)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Earrings!

Ok, so this picture serves two purposes. One, we finally pierced Bryn's ears!! It was a spur of the moment thing that we did yesterday when we went to the mall and they are so cute! We had the two girls there do both ears at the same time and she sat really still and then they did it and she jumped pretty big and cried, but only for about a minute. Then they gave her a sucker and once she got that in her mouth she was fine. She lets me clean them and twist them and doesn't act like they are hurting her much. Yay! Anyways I also posted this picture because it shows my new really short hair and new glasses. They are the same color as my old ones but a much cuter shape. They were $200 frames that I got pretty cheap and so I was excited! Anyways we are not up to much. Just enjoying the winter storms, the nice walking weather and family!

3 comments:

Jamie W. said...

What fun!! Super cute ears Bryn and love the hair cut and cute glasses.

Heather K said...

Love everything! I wish my girls weren't chickens and would let me get their ears pierced. Hope to see you soon in April!

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

YAY she looks so cute! i'm glad she only cried for a second. i am nervous again thinking about piercing our 2nd girl's ears, eek! jess you look so pretty and skinny! your new hair and glasses are super cute. i'm itchin for some cute glasses too but i am so blind the lenses are flippin expensive! anyway see you in april. :)