I love us :)

I love us :)

Friday, February 26, 2010

Ok, so here is my weekly update. We have been busy! Last Saturday we had my SIL's baby shower and these 2 pictures of Bryn are from that. She got the Dora stickers from Uncle Kyle and she loved them! She also stuck them all over our family room table and so I had to peel them all off the next day but she had a blast sticking them all over it!
And here is a smile. She loves to smile for the camera if I will turn it around so she can see the picture afterward. And today after we went swimming I was feeling crafty so I looked up how to make some cute bows online and then had a blast making a bunch of different bows. Here they are. I think they turned out super cute. I had tons of ribbon that I bought half off at Hobby Lobby that I haven't been using so I figured I would put it to good use.

And this is my favorite bow, it is Minnie!! I love it and I am going to have to buy Bryn a Minnie outfit now so that she can wear it all the time.
And today at the pool Bryn was so brave. The first time we went swimming last Wednesday she clung to me so tightly the whole time. Then when we went last Thursday she wanted to play on the steps and by herself more and she started to jump out to me. Well today she had her floaties on like normal and she was playing on the steps and then she just pushed herself out to the deeper water and she was floating and staying up and she LOVED it! She didn't even want me to help her at all, but I stayed so close and never took my eyes off of her for a second. I think by the end of this summer I will have a little fish. She asks to go to the pool every day since we went last week and today some clouds came out and covered the sun so that even in the heated water we were shivering and I still couldn't get her out of the water. I kept saying "let's go" and she would say, "no mama, swimming." I sure love my girlie who will be two next Thursday!! What a great 2 years I have had.

3 comments:

Heather K said...

Wow I can't believe Brynlynn is almost 2. Time flies. The bows turned out cute. I need to make some more. The girls are in swimming lessons but so far the pool has been too cold so they try to play for a while in the hottub but that isn't really swimming. =)

said...

I can't believe you're swimming already! COLD! Those are adorable bows, you're so crafty!

Jamie W. said...

Wow that minnie bow is awesome!! Great job. You sure are crafty. Yay for swimming weather. Or for heated pools and arizona spring : )