I love us :)

I love us :)

Saturday, January 23, 2010

January

We have been good this month and we survived the 3 huge storms. I love falling asleep to the sound of rain. In Uruguay we only had a piece of metal (I think aluminum) between us and the sky and so even when it was barely raining it was pretty loud. I used to just lay there and love that sound. It rains more often there than here so I got to hear it more and since I got home I miss it. So this last week it was so nice to have all the rain. Here are a few pictures since it has been a while since I posted any. Bryn has finally started letting me put her super cute bows in her hair. I have been getting and collecting cute bows since she was born but she would never leave them in so all I have to say is FINALLY! And thanks to Heather and Rachelle for giving me some cute bows to use! This is her cheesy smile that she gave me when I said I wanted a picture. I think I have a sarcastic kid on my hands. Payback for all the sarcasm I have dished out I guess.
Snuggling with Grandma during her visit last weekend.

And I cannot seem to break her of the style-your-hair-with-food habit that she has. She is such a goofball.

I got to go see Leap Year last night and it was cute. Man for my 20th wedding anniversary (in 15 years) I want to take a trip there. Then I drove home blasting Juanes, Shakira, La Oreja de Van Gogh, Arbol and Reik and sang at the top of my lungs. It was so fun!! Good times, good times.

1 comment:

Jamie W. said...

Your funny!! Is that what you did after you left my house. : ) By the way I love the shirts. Comfy. Next GNO won't be as long. I've already got a list of movies I want to see ..... Wanna go soon?