I love us :)

I love us :)

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Randomness

Ok, well so far January has been nice. We have been cleaning and organizing like crazy! We had a whole bedroom full of so much junk that you couldn't even go in the room. So we cleaned it out and threw away a TON of stuff and re-organized the garage and everything is much more organized. I always put organizing off but it feels so good to have everything clean and in order. Hey, what do you know the scripture about a house of order is true!! And Bryn is so funny because she has recently become OBSESSED with Blue's Clues. She doesn't even want to watch Dora or Backyardigans anymore. She calls it Clue clues and gets so mad if I don't turn it on when she wants it. She is so funny with the phases that she goes through. And I want to post my goals for the year here so that I can be reminded to accomplish them.
1) Re-read the Book of Mormon and really study it, not just read it.
2) Continue with my quote book which I have been neglecting.
3) Deep clean one room in my house every week
4) Lose 10 lbs. I know everyone sets weight loss as a goal but I am really going to do it. I am drinking slim fast for breakfast and dinner and I am walking 3 days a week and doing wii active the other 2. My goal is to lose the 10lbs by about March since that is when we want to start trying for baby #2 again. We will see how it goes. No pictures this time but I will post more later. See ya!

No comments: