I love us :)

I love us :)

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Not so great news, but it's fall!

Well, just so everyone knows I was hoping that I would have an ultrasound picture of baby #2 to post, but it looks like that is not going to happen for now. While we are very sad that this pregnancy is not going to work out we are very grateful for our daughter that we do have and the Gospel in our lives. Other than that we are doing well and I love this time of year. I decided that fall is my favorite holiday. It has great weather like spring but there are some super fun holidays coming up - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas which are some of my favorites. Justin's birthday was yesterday and he got Transformers 2 and a massage cushion for his back, which he used the whole 2 and a half hours of Transformers that we had to watch last night. Crazy boy.

2 comments:

jer and lous crew said...

dang jess...i'm so sorry...know that i am thinking about you and your little family...enjoy FALL its my favorite too except we will have SNOW on the ground soon...YUCK i would much rather have your fall...loves to you all

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

Jess, I'm so sorry. I hope you are really doing ok, and will be thinking about you and praying you guys feel comfort from Heavenly Father.