I love us :)

I love us :)

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Elliptical

Allright so we FINALLY got the elliptical that Justin got me for my B-day on Friday. Yea a little late right? Well anyways it is here and I finally was able to work out on Saturday. It felt so good. This is the box:
And here it is all put together which is how Justin and I spent our Friday night:
And Bryn turned 9 months old on Thursday so we of course took some more pictures. Man I am running our of poses! But here are the cute ones that I took:

Fun huh. She automatically starts posing anytime I get the camera out. Apparently I trained her well. Also speaking of pictures my Mom gave me my Dad's old 35mm manual camera and I am learning how to use it and take some old fashioned pictures with a camera and film. I know, it's like I am back in the Dark Ages but I think it will be cool to learn and take some pics that aren't digital. Later!

1 comment:

said...

Ya, that's an awesome birthday present! Those are adorable pictures of her... I love how she poses for you, cute!