I love us :)

I love us :)

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving pictures

Ok, it has been forever since I posted but the holidays make it so hard to get anything done! First, seeing Beth again was fun and made me realize how fast time flies. It is good to see how much Beth has grown in the last year and a half. I ended up not seeing Twilight though and I am ok with that since I have really only heard negative things about it. And then we spent Thanksgiving with Justin's family and that was fun. This first picture is Bryn making a huge mess at G & G Pollard's house while we were cooking. What a pill!This is her first Thanksgiving meal -she had some chicken and some potatoes and loved it!
This is her in her cute outfit before we left.


And finally I thought this one turned out so cute. It is a little statue in the garden of the house we were at.
We had a good Thanksgiving and ate sooo much! Isn't that the best/worst feeling? The food tasted so good but feeling that full makes me feel so bloated and tired. So that has been our last few weeks and I feel like I have just been going everywhere and not getting anything done. Oh well, I guess that is life with a 9 month old. And now on to Christmas! We just put our tree up for FHE and Bryn has decided that the tree is too pokey and she doesn't like touching it. I think she will keep trying though so I have to really watch her until we take it back down. Oh well it is worth it, I love this time of the year. Happy shopping everyone!!

2 comments:

spice2116 said...

you only heard negative about twilight? hmmm i heard positive. bryn is soooo cute enjoy the first christmas it will be fun

Beth said...

Twilight wasn't too bad. Just go expecting high-school play type quality of acting, and you won't leave disapointed. The best part was the first half hour (it stayed perfectly true to the book), and the baseball game!! THat was actually pretty cool to see!

They also picked out the perfect actress for Alice Collen, and her beau (I forget his name, starts with an R), actually did a good job, lending some great comic relief :) Dr. COllen was great too.

The part where the vampires fight was stupid. Any time Edward growled, I thought, "Dude, I've heard REAL people that growl louder than that. C'mon...." haha :)

Bryn is so cute!! Next time you want to hit Ikea, give me a call--I live right next door! We'll grab some lunch there, or I"ll come be your shopping buddy :)