I love us :)

I love us :)

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas and Snow

I finally have 2 seconds to sit and post again! I love the Holidays but man talk about being busy! So here are some pics of Bryn on Christmas morning. She had way more fun ripping the bows off of all the presents so we opened hers for her. Here she is holding one of the movies we got her, I think Prince Caspian. She also got Kung Fu Panda and Wall-E.And here she is looking at the cool blocks I got her that now I think I want to wait until she is older to actually let her play with. Right now she doesn't appreciate them but they are sooo cute!
And the big news is that it snowed all day on the 26th in St. David!!! It was so weird to see snow again and man was it cold, but it was really pretty. Here are a few pictures of the scenery.

And finally we were so spoiled this year. We got Guitar Hero 3 and a bunch of blu-ray movies (including The Dark Knight - our fave) and I got Justin a digital picture frame and he got me a Dyson and a really cool clock! And that sounds funny on here like he got me what?!? but I really wanted the clock and the Dyson so he did really good! He also got me Heroes seasons 1 & 2 on HD and Blu-ray. He hid the Dyson at his parents house and didn't give it to me until last night and I had no idea he had done that! It is pink and I am so excited because with Bryn eating everything she can find on the floor this will be nice. Bryn was the most spoiled of all and now I can't even find room for all her cool new toys and stuff that she got, including a stuffed Stitch (from Lilo and Stitch) that is bigger than she is!. Spoiled baby! Well now on to 2009, can you believe it? See you in the new year!

1 comment:

Heather K said...

Snow in SD that is Crazy! Sounds like you guys had a fun day! See you soon!