I love us :)

I love us :)

Monday, June 23, 2008

My funny baby

I think this is such a sweet picture. My mom and I and Bryn took some 3 generation pictures and Justin took this one of Bryn that I think is really cute for some reason. She just has a funny look on her face and I love that her hands are together like that. I also took some hilarious pictures yesterday. Her Great Grandma Jones gave her a lamb stuffed animal that she loves to lick. She will put everything in her mouth and she has a doll she likes to suck on, but she loves to LICK the lamb. I have no idea why but I think it is so dang funny and cute. Here is a series of pictures that show the entire process of a lick. I laughed my head off when I was editing them. Babies are so fun!!
Before the lick.
Licking.
After the lick.
And this is just one of her chewing on the lamb's ear. Other than that Justin and I painted on Saturday and so that was exciting. We painted one of our last white walls a light tan color in the family room. It looks a lot better. We now have only 3 places in our house where the walls aren't painted; 2 of the bedrooms and the long wall in the living room. It's crazy. We just like color. And Bryn has learned to grab her toes and she has almost gotten them to her mouth. She also likes to flirt with herself in the mirror. A quick funny story, when my mom came to visit a week ago and she had just gotten to our house she went and picked up Bryn. Bryn just looked at her and then just crumpled up her face and started bawling. She wouldn't stop until I held her for a while. She has never done that before but she is starting to recognize people and I think she just thought that Grandma was Mom at first and then freaked when she realized it wasn't. She has also started sleeping through the night from 9:30 until about 7:30, except for Sunday when she woke up at 2, but I made Justin feed her that time! As for me, I have recently bought the 1st 3 seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. What fun to watch them again and remember how much I loved that show. I know, I know, I am a big nerd but hey. Anyways that is all that we have done for awhile besides play Guitar Hero. I also have been working out with some ladies in the ward at 6am on Mon Wed and Fri and Tue/Thurs nights and that has been nice too. Except I really only make it to the Mon morning and Tues/Thurs classes because 6am insists on coming way too quickly after I've fallen asleep at midnight. So that is my long-winded update about pretty much nothing but since this is basically my journal I hope you enjoyed this entry. Love you all!

2 comments:

Jamie W. said...

Ummmm maybe your Grandma sprayed the lamb with some kind of candy. : ) That is funny that she licks just that one.
Cute pics of her.
Glad you got that painting done. I am still working on Emma's/the baby's room.
Enjoy that buffy series.

Stoddard Studios said...

How funny. I can't believe she licks the lamb. Too cute. Babies are so funny! I can't tell who she looks like more. I thnk you. Either way...she's stinkin' cute!