I love us :)

I love us :)

Saturday, June 7, 2008

3 Months

Hey everyone!! Well just a quick update here on Bryn, she is feeling fine and has been eating like the little chanchita that she is lately, so I am glad that is over. She turned 3 months this past Wednesday and so I took some pics. She wasn't too happy because I put her in a dress and then for some of the pics we went outside and it was hot so only a few turned out. I did get some really funny faces though.
This is an indoor picture, notice how happy she looks. I thnk Bryn looks cutest in lime green, purple and blue with her skin tone, but it is still fun to dress her in pink. Before she was born I swore I wouldn't do that, but then you hold your little girl and all of a sudden girliness seems cool.
This is what she does with everything now, she tries to put it in her mouth. It is so funny to watch, but she gets all her clothes and blankets wet with slobber!
And this is one with her tongue out. I have so many pics of her like this because she is always sticking it out! They are just so Bryn though.
And finally this is a self portrait of us sitting at the computer last week. Look at that double chin. Brynlyn likes to sit on my lap while I am on the computer and try to play with the keyboard. Anyways that is all for now. BTW, we watched Stardust last night and I thought it was the cutest movie!!

3 comments:

Jamie W. said...

Gotta love slobbering babies.
Cute pictures. I love that dress, she looks adorable in it.

Glad she is back to her normal self again and eating like a piggy. : )

Heather K said...

Fun picture time! WOW 3 months already! I absolutely loved the short book stardust and then when the movie came out I was so excited! IT is awesome! You should read the book too!

Beth said...

I agree with the stardust comment--great movie! I LOVE that she looks so adorable in the dress I gave her!! And glad to hear she's feeling better too, that must have been scarey! You're such a good mom Jess, thanks for keeping us all posted! :)