I love us :)

I love us :)

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Our life


Hey! I am finally posting again. I finally got the baby to sleep on the couch for a while without me holding her. She is so funny. During the day I have to hold her constantly or she cries, but the last few days I've been able to put her down more. Well not much is new with us. I am home all day and I have been reading a lot while holding a baby! It is pretty boring actually but I love the time with Brynlyn. Other than that I will post some Easter pics as soon as we retake them because our camera erased the originals! I was sooo mad. Anyways this picture is just our chubby baby sleeping on the couch. I will post again soon! Love you all!

3 comments:

Jamie W. said...

Yes!! Finally a picture of her, she is getting chubby. I can tell she likes to eat. I can't wait to come see her, this week hopefully.

spice2116 said...

she's adorable!! love all the chunks!!

Stoddard Studios said...

She looks so big here. She's adorable.