I love us :)

I love us :)

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Brynlyn Madison Pollard is Finally Here!!!

Brynlyn was finally born. We went in at 9pm and started the induction. Around 2:30 am I got my epidural and we rested until about 12 on 3-4-08. Then it was time to push and at 1:27 pm Brynlyn made her appearance. She weighed 7 pounds and 6 oz and is 21.1 inches long! She is such a sweet baby. Here are some pics from the hospital. This first one is us leaving, and then Brynlyns first ride in her carseat. Then some pics with just Mommy and Daddy and then Brynlyn and the cute orange bow they put on her head. We are so blessed to have her. I am doing pretty good even though after she was born I ended up having to have an emergency D & C because not all of the placenta came out and I
started to hurt really bad and bleed pretty heavily. Thankfully the doctor got there quick and found the
problem so I was out of danger quickly. I did have to have 3 transfusions of blood though. It was an experience I hope I never have to repeat, but you never know. The awesome thing is that Brynlyn is super healthy and I am doing well now too!! Enjoy the pics, I probably won't post again until I feel a little better. We love you all!









































9 comments:

sunflowerkjt said...

Brynlyn is sooooo cute. You are so blessed to have such a beautiful baby. Enjoy every minute with her.

Great Aunt Karen (Rebal)

Jamie W. said...

She is sooooo adorable. Congratulations!!!!! Can't wait to hold her again. Enjoy every minute, they grow so fast.

April said...

Hey Jessica! Holly told me you had your baby so I had to come see her for myself. Great Job Mama! I love her room. Too Cute!
~April

Heather K said...

Crazy labor story Jess, glad you're doing better. She is a cutie! We have some cute summer outfits to send you! CONGRATS from us so far away!

Bonnie said...

Congrats!! She is absolutely adorable. We're glad you're feeling better. Get all the rest you can and enjoy her newbornness. It doesn't last for long!

Bonnie & Scott Hansen

Shelly said...

Hey you two! I found your link on Kaylea's blog. Congrats on the marriage and cute little daughter :) Brynlyn is such a cute name. Shelly was saying she just went to a shower for Erin and heard about you guys!

PS-I love the Weezer song playing.

Stoddard Studios said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's awesome! Hey, can I take newborn pictures for you for free? I love taking pictures of newborns. Let me know. My e-mail is kaylea_pateng@yahoo.com

said...

Awe- CONGRATS! She is so beautiful! I can't tell who she looks more like, she's a good mix between you two. I'm so happy for you guys! sorry to hear about your ocmplications though, that really sucks! I'm so glad to know you are okay and everyones healed well! Congrats!

The Barratt Family said...

your mommy and daddy now!!! how does that feel!!! how neat for you both. jess I bet you were glad when they finally said you could go in to have her!!! you poor thing. Did they tell you that you would not be able to go early. Well wither way she is here and she's a doll!!! Congrats!!