I love us :)

I love us :)

Monday, March 3, 2008

Great News!!!

Ok, so we went to the doctor this morning and we finally have scheduled an induction!! I made it all 40 weeks and the doctor doesn't want this baby to get any bigger, so tonight at 9pm we head to the hospital to be induced!!! I couldn't believe it when he said tonight we would be going in but I am so super excited. This baby needs to get here, she is so big, I have still been getting bigger even though all the books say you don't at this point so we are going to help Brynlyn come out. By tomorrow there should be a new Pollard in our family! We will keep everyone updated as best we can. We love you all and wish me luck!

3 comments:

jer and lous crew said...

good luck to you jess and also brynlynn.....be sure to give justin a little support also..those dads have a hard time with all this stuff too...good luck and can't wait to see this beautiful new pollard....loves to you all

Beth said...

Oh my goodness! It's just like transfer day on the mish--expect the unexpected!! I'm SO excied that you are somewhere right now having a baby! (It's a little after midnight while I write this). You're in my prayers tonight Jess, hope it was an easy delivery for you! Can't wait to see pics of that cute little girl!!! :)

sunflowerkjt said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see pics.

Love,

Great Aunt Karen (Rebal)