I love us :)

I love us :)

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas '07

Well Christmas was finally here! Here is our beautiful tree on Christmas morning. I love Christmas trees cause they are so pretty. On Christmas morning we got up and made waffles and then opened our presents. Below is Justin and his big present.
This next picture is me with a lot of the new movies we got. We tend to increase our collection every Christmas. And I finally got Veronica Mars season 3! Yay! I can't believe they cancelled it. Oh well, now I have all 3 seasons to enjoy at home.
After all the presents we went and spent the day with Justin's family and ate a ton of food and then watched That Thing You Do which I hadn't seen in years. It was a fun day. Then this Thursday my fam came to visit and we saw the Temple lights and then watched Shrek the third on our new HD DVD player. It was fun. Well I better go, we will be having a New Years party and I need to clean!!

1 comment:

Jamie W. said...

I am still bummed about veronica mars that was the best show. Awesome present Justin! You must have been good this year.
Sorry we can't come tonight, darn it! Have fun and eat lots of that veggie dip YUMMY!!!