I love us :)

I love us :)

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

December Update

Well I am finally getting around to posting again! This is my monthly pregnancy picture of me at 7 months. Every month I think that I can't be that much bigger and then I see the picture and I am. The next picture is how foggy it was this morning. This is the view from our backyard It was kinda crazy - I felt like I was in CA.
This picture is how I found Bella one day a few weeks ago when I got home from the store. I guess it was so cold in the house she had to snuggle with the clean clothes!

The latest news with the baby is that everything seems fine. I failed my first glucose test and so I had to go back and do the 3 hour test, but my results came back normal and I am fine. I can tell that this is the third trimester already though because I am exhausted again. And I got done with my classes! As long as I got a C in both I am done with school. FINALLY!! I am way excited. All my time is now spent either working or Christmas shopping. I will post again after Christmas!

3 comments:

Jamie W. said...

Cute belly pic. Your baby is growing, how fun like 3months left. Your cat is so cute, love how she curled up in your clothes. What a silly kitty.
Wasn't the fog the other day so cool. I loved it, I am just glad I didn't have to drive in it. I just loved looking out the window at it, it was so awesome.

said...

How cute! Your belly is so cute! I hope you are feeling well! I can't believe you are already 7 months!

Stoddard Studios said...

Cute belly. If you think it's big now, just wait until 8 and a half months. Ha ha. I don't know how, but it always seems to get bigger even though you think it can't.